HOW HAVE YOU GOT
WHAT IT TAKES?
PR Account Director
Are you an experienced PR professional looking for a new challenge in an award-winning agency that puts culture at the heart of everything they do? We are in search of an all-round communicator, ideally with agency experience, to join our team.
You will have earned your stripes; you’ll have results you’re proud of and you will have all the organisational and personal skills to be part of our team. Our focus is on achieving results for our clients: we do great things and we can prove it – does this sound like you?
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm (1 hour for lunch)
Deadline: 5pm Thursday 8th JuneInterested? Send your CV to email@example.com
To be considered for this role, you will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a senior management role within a communications environment and a university degree or equivalent qualification. It is essential that you have a genuine passion for PR, news and digital communications and a track record of successfully implementing PR and digital marketing strategies, managing client relationships and delivering on new business targets.
- Senior contact for key agency clients.
- Managing client service and agency performance.
- Directing and leading PR projects to ensure campaigns are delivered successfully.
- Setting clear performance objectives for all campaigns, negotiating realistic outcomes and ensuring commercial, marketing and campaign objectives are fully aligned, measurable and achievable.
- Ability to analyse complex data and interpret it for a range of audiences.
- Leveraging traditional, digital and social media, as well as emerging technologies, to develop strategic communications solutions for clients.
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Excellent project management skills with strong organisational and planning skills
- Planning and managing client budgets.
- Adept at building relationships with key commentators, industry spokespeople and senior journalists and sector influencers.
- Providing high-level advice on strategic media handling issues, including crisis
- Must be commercially minded, providing support for agency growth and development of new business pipeline.
- Business acumen with the ability to communicate across departments and represent PR at a senior level within the business.
- Directing and motivating other members of the team to provide the required level of executive and creative input, and ensuring work is of the highest
- Bring fresh thinking, enthusiasm, a can-do attitude and a good sense of humour.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Continuous professional development, onboarding and training
- 25 days annual leave, plus 10 statutory holidays
- Paid membership of CIPR & PRCA
- Company pension scheme
Does this sound like you? We promise that no two days will be the same, you’ll work in a fast-paced environment with some of the best in the business and you’ll have our support in developing your skills as you take your career to the next level.
All enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
A DYNAMIC AGENCY DOING GREAT THINGS
We guarantee that your career with us will be varied and exciting. Every day in this fast-paced environment presents a different challenge and if you work smart and are the best at what you do, you will get our support in developing your skills at every step of your career journey with us.
Email us at email@example.com enclosing a copy of your CV.