HOW HAVE YOU GOT
WHAT IT TAKES?
The Media Administrator is responsible for booking, sending and inputting press bookings for all recruitment marketing clients. The Administrator plays a central role in the smooth day-to-day operations of the recruitment marketing department.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm (1 hour for lunch)
Deadline: Tuesday 26 April at 5pmInterested? Send your CV to email@example.com
The Media Administrator is responsible for booking, sending and inputting press bookings for all recruitment marketing clients. The administrator plays a central role in the smooth day-to-day operations of the recruitment marketing department. This is an exciting and varied role for someone with a key eye for detail to work in a fast-paced office with great exposure to senior colleagues and external stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with an unwavering attention to detail at all times. A high level of organisation, proactivity and excellent communication skills are a must. We need someone who can not only be great in their day-to-day work but can identify opportunities in the recruitment marketing department to make the overall team more organised and efficient.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for monitoring the team’s workflow system to ensure all advertising requests are captured and processed
- Ensure that all updates to media bookings are made accurately and on time
- Ensure all final bookings are made with media suppliers accurately and on time
- Ensure all print ad copy is supplied to media suppliers on time;
- Ensure all detail inputted into the media booking and billing system, ‘Concept’ is accurate and sufficient for both media and client payment (size, dates, rates and discounts, POs);
- Ensure that, if possible, any identified errors on job bags (if occurred) are rectified in advance of media booking/final client approval;
- Ensure that all media bookings are made in writing (email) and with order numbers to allow for swift accounts processing;
- Work with other team members to ensure that all ads are processed accurately and on time.
- Maintain spreadsheets for up to date rates and deadline information across print channels.
- Communicate closely with team. This will include providing and clarifying any necessary media info when requested and collaborative management of workflow; notifying studio of any changes to job bags.
- Open advertising requests when required. This includes proofing client ad copy and ensuring all admin functions are completed
- Carrying out timely, detailed and accurate management information reporting for key clients.
- Dealing with invoice queries swiftly. These may be Media, ASG or client related.
- Any other ad hoc activities as required.
- Each full-time employee is entitled to 34 days holiday each year, inclusive of public holidays.
- Access to Mental Health and Wellbeing initiatives.
- IT equipment.
- Comprehensive continuous personal development (CPD), onboarding and training programme.
Ideally you will have at least 24 months’ strong good all round administrative/facilities admin experience and be an excellent team player who has a great team spirit and really wants to get stuck in.
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE / COMPETENCIES / DISPOSITION
- You must also be proficient user in Microsoft Office.
- Oral and written proficiency.
- A team player, with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Pro-active, organised and hands-on.
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
- Able to maintain confidentiality and discretion when required.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
- Two satisfactory employment references.ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Shortlisting: only candidates who clearly demonstrate how they meet the essential criteria will be shortlisted. The panel reserves the right to apply all or part of the desirable criteria at the shortlisting stage.
Employment offer: any employment offer is subject to satisfactory completion of two employment references and proof of right to work in the UK. ASG & Partners is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. All appointments will be made on the basis of merit.
A DYNAMIC AGENCY DOING GREAT THINGS
We guarantee that your career with us will be varied and exciting. Every day in this fast-paced environment presents a different challenge and if you work smart and are the best at what you do, you will get our support in developing your skills at every step of your career journey with us.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org enclosing a copy of your CV.