Production Manager / Finished Artist
Permanent, Full Time
ASG & Partners is a multi award–winning advertising and design agency with a growing portfolio of clients that include: Abbey Insurance, firmus energy, Forestside Shopping Centre, BBC Northern Ireland, Ulster University and more.
ASG specialises in brand creation & development, marketing & campaign strategy, integrated campaigns and advertising concept creation, and has a reputation for qualitative and innovative print solutions for our clients.
We are looking for an experienced Production Manager / Finished Artist with an eye for detail to manage all aspects of print preparation and production for our busy Studio. This is a challenging and exciting role for someone with a passion for quality and accuracy and a thorough knowledge of print and production processes.
This is a role for a thinking and creative doer, not just a doer. We need someone with a real eye for design who can take initial concepts and work them through to a print–ready conclusion. You’ll be a key member of the Studio team, responsible for diligent and profitable turnaround of client artwork across a range of media, including literature, signage and exhibitions. You’ll work closely alongside the Creative Director to interpret design requirements, suggest print or production solutions and bring your experience and knowledge to make sure all ASG & Partners print output is costed, managed and implemented to best effect. This is a great opportunity for someone with experience of artworking in a busy Studio to join an agency that challenges the norm to deliver a truly unique service.
This is the position for you if you:
- Have a good knowledge of print and production disciplines including artworking, print specification, costing, buying and management.
- Can be a key part of a close–knit Studio team and work to exacting deadlines.
- Have dealt with and have relationships with printers and suppliers.
- Can negotiate with suppliers to achieve best value for clients and the Agency.
- Can effectively and independently manage complex production projects from start to completion.
- Can adhere to, input into and evolve current Studio processes with an aim to maximising speed, quality and efficiency.
To be considered, you must have:
- At least four years’ experience gained within an advertising and/or design studio environment.
- Exceptional computer literacy and knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask.
- Meticulous record–keeping abilities.
- Self–starter and hard worker – working independently without continuous supervision.
- Willingness to do “whatever it takes” to get the job done and help colleagues.
To apply for the role of Production Manager / Finished Artist, please email email@example.com
Closing date: Wednesday, 20 September 2017.